Advanced Clinical Cytogenetics
The course covers the understanding of DNA and its architecture, cell division, and the use of various techniques to examine these structures, including chromosome banding, FISH, and array CGH. It also covers the application of these techniques for the detection of chromosomal abnormalities, developing pre-analytic and post-analytic skills in test results interpretation, report writing, and communication of results to clinicians.
Some of the Modules are as follows:
- To provide basic knowledge on genetics and common genetic diseases for
clinicians, nurses and laboratory professionals who need to counsel,
investigate and manage patients and families at risk of genetic disorders in
their daily practice.
- To update the health care professional on the advances in the genomic and
genetic technology in assisting clinical diagnosis and management.
- To serve as a preparation course for health care professional who wants to
further pursue higher education in the field of clinical genetics.
- Clinical Professionals such as (obstetricians, physicians, nurses, and midwives) who are dealing with patients with a family with genetic diseases background
- Laboratory professionals who are dealing with genomic testing
To apply for the Advanced Course of Clinical Cytogenetics, Please fill in the form and email to us.
Application From: Registration Advanced cytogenetics
Oops! We could not locate your form.